Executive Head of College
Hillcrest Christian College
Jeff started his educational leadership journey from the very first year of his teaching at Lyndale Secondary College in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. As a teacher of Senior Physics and Maths, Jeff has always looked at what is truly possible when we look at things through a different lens. Some of Jeff’s leadership successes include;
- The successful trial and State wide implementation of the Spirt Education policy of all Victorian Schools
- The development and accreditation of VCAL (Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning)
- The development of the world acclaimed Varsity College 1:1 digital learning program, recognised as one of the leading programs within Microsoft Education
- Co-organiser of the 2014 Microsoft World Education Conference
- International conference presentations including the BETT London, the largest digital education conference in the world
Jeff has successfully led schools in Victoria and Queensland in both the public and Independent sector. His ability to build leaders is well recognised with more than 20 of his employees achieving Principal positions.
Now as the Executive Head of Hillcrest Christian College, Jeff has established an incredible vision that will see this school be transformed from being a really good school to becoming the best Christian school in the world. After 2.5 years, Hillcrest Christian College is now one of the fastest growing Independent schools in Australia and the whole school is in the middle of an incredible transformation to becoming world class in every aspect.